Why should you use Fognails at fires?
FOGNAILS PROVIDE FAST COOLING
Fine water mist has the potential to rapidly absorbe heat from hot flames and smoke, and in the process contract smoke volume. A colder and contracting smoke layer will slow fire spread and potentially allow fast ventilation of the building.
SAVE LIVES WITH RAPID VENTILATION
Fast correct ventilation will reduce toxic gases and the thermal threat to potential victims, and reduce smoke damages to the buliding. The Fognails may prevent extreme fire behavior due to incorrect ventilation and increase incident effectiveness.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE FOGNAIL
- Invented and manufactured in Sweden.
- Used in over 30 countries.
- Flow about 70 liters per minute (18 gpm).
- 2 different nozzle patterns, attack and defence.
- Nozzle pressures from 6 – 50 bars (90 – 700 psi).
- Can be punched through materials like OSB.
- 2 nail lengths, 0,5 and 1,5 meters (1.6 and 5 ft).
- Only 1,1 kg (2,4 lbs) in weight.
- Very small storage requirements.